Consulting for therapists and clinicians
- An understanding of autism as well as tools to simplify the treatment process
- Evaluations of cognitive, sensory, environmental and other factors that may present obstacles to progress, along with a wide variety of solutions
- Tools to identify the right level of challenge to meet a client’s developmental level
- Methods for determining short- and long-term effectiveness of treatment and how a client’s needs may evolve over his/her lifespan
- Guidance in matching effective strategies and treatment approaches to individual styles, family needs and goals.
- An understanding of how to engage parents, schools and other treatment providers in the treatment process to support therapeutic goals
- Troubleshooting for problem cases and issues, and supporting with knowledge to broaden clinician expertise