Consulting for schools
- Consultation for individual children who are not progressing well
- Strategies and recommendations to address social, emotional and behavioral goals
- Recommendations for addressing anxiety, challenging behaviors, and other obstacles to learning
- Suggestions for step-by-step strategies to support independence, attention and self-regulation in school
- Observation of individual students to provide staff with additional strategies for social, emotional, behavioral and overall success
- Observation of whole classrooms for changes and strategies to support inclusion and reduce the dependence on aides.
- In-service training tailored to staff needs